I’m developing my very own mailing list system and need you to help me test it All you have to do is subscribe to it on the right, it is free, quick and doesn’t hurt (you will also get a verification email, which you should check and click the link included).
Since it’s new I need a lot of people to test the mail queuing and other stuff.
If you would like to be a beta tester (:D), test it and create your own campaigns I can give you access for free.
It is something like aweber but since I don’t have access to it I’m developing it on my own, differently.
Features in v0.3
- add and edit campaigns
- subscribe, verify and unsubscribe
- an automatic email is sent on subscription and verification
- possibility to send an email to every subscriber in the campaign
- you can add links so you can track clicks on them
- email scheduling
- email importing (deletes duplicates and incorrect addresses)
- possibility of embedding the subscription form anywhere
- possibility of redirecting the user to your own thank you page on subscription
- possibility of sending attachments
- html support
- you can attach a file to send when the user verifies his email
- teoretically the mail queue should work if you try to send an email to more then 50 users, but it is untested
Wanna test? Drop a comment!